Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Kinetic PLC
The basic rate is £12.24/hour PAYE or £15.30/hr Umbrella/LTD, and there is overtime available Monday to Sunday, which is paid at time time and a half Monday to Saturday and double time on a Sunday.
· To assemble capital machinery by following engineering drawings.
· Detail fitting, cutting, marking out, drilling, tapping etc.
· Good knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and pipe fitting/bending.
· Use Machinery for drilling, milling, pipe bending etc.
The successful Mechanical Fitter must have:
· Qualification in mechanical fitting.
· Time served experience as a Mechanical Fitter.
· Ideally machine build experience.
· Great attention to detail, able to work independently.
Standard hours are 39 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm and Friday 8am-3.30pm with overtime available throughout the week.
It is an excellent company to work for with an interesting product and good working conditions/facilities.
If you feel you are well suited to the Mechanical Fitter position, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration.
Kinetic treat all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification will not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Kinetic Skilled & Trades is a division of Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd, a consultancy with over 30 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering & manufacturing and affiliated sectors. Kinetic Recruitment Services Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973
G2V Recruitment Group Limited