Chemical Process Operator (Shift)
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Millbank Holdings
Typical duties include:
* Handling chemicals, both hazardous and non-hazardous.
* Familiar with risk assessments and understand their purpose.
* Understanding and complying with a Permit to Work system.
* Experience at operating chemical process plant, both manual and DCS controlled.
* Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Participating with site safety initiatives.
You will have experience of working on a chemical plant.Successful candidates will require a recognised chemical production qualification such as PPO level 2 or similar or sufficient relevant experience.
Shifts are Continental
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business