Test & Development Engineers – Junior to Principal level
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by RHL
Consultant: Tim Bees
Job Location: Staffordshire
Job Position: Test & Development Engineers - Junior to Principal level
Reporting To: Test and Development Manager
Job Status: Permanent
Job Description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for Development Engineers to join the engineering team of one of the world's leading manufacturer of mobile equipment.
Qualifications / Experience:
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
* Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering or have equivalent experience.
* An understanding of agricultural or construction machinery - maybe from a farming background.
* Experience in the design/development of off highway vehicles would be an advantage.
* Good working knowledge of drivetrain, hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems would be an advantage.
* Enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed.
* Good teamwork & communication skills.
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Test and Development Manager, the successful candidate will join a highly focused, passionate team, working on exciting new programmes to both maintain and further extend our client's market penetration; your main duties would include:
* Test and development of new and current product designs.
* Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions.
* Analysis, reporting and presentation of test results.
* Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs.
* Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects.
* Assume responsibility for smaller projects/machine areas, dependant on experience.
Basic Hours: 39hrs / week 08:30 to 17:00 (16:00 on Fridays)
Salary/Rate: £ Negotiable
Fringe Benefits: Pension Scheme, Health Scheme.
Relocation: Negotiable- generally covering all physical relocation costs