Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Randstad CPE
Randstad Engineering are recruiting for a quality inspector for a major manufacturing manufacturing business located in Portsmouth. The Quality Inspectors duties will include a diverse range of Inspection duties, including physical, manual & microscopic inspection. You will be expected to conduct visual and manual audits that meet the quality management system & customer requirements. This is a rolling contract.
• Manual inspection of components using measuring equipment
• Visual Inspection
• To ensure that all parts are released to the correct standard
• FAIRS. • Communicate clearly & effectively results with production The Candidate
• Aerospace or Electronics manufacturing experience
• Previous Inspection experience
• Alternatively an Engineering graduate would be considered
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business