Duel fuel engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by J2 Consultancy
As well as providing work thanks to the nationwide smart meter roll out, the employer is able to offer genuine scope for long-term career progression for those with high standards of performance and an exceptional work ethic.
The successful candidate must have CCN1 or CMA1, MET1 and MOCOPA as well as full UK driver's license.
As a Dual Fuel Meter Engineer, your main responsibilities will be:
* Installing and exchanging gas and electric meters in a variety of premises issued via tablets.
* Complete prescribed testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice
* Collect and deposit electric and gas meters from the designated storage facility
* Complete all relevant associated administrative work
* Assist locksmith and/or a debt representative to ensure safe completion of warrant jobs
* Other duties may be undertaken as and when required, in particular when business is gained
* Achieve and exceed work performance targets and adhere to health and safety procedures, industry standards and codes of practice
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity with a company who are a major name in energy and offer a culture which allows for hard working engineers to really be rewarded don't hesitate to apply now for immediate consideration
FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd