Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Millbank Holdings
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key duties will include:-
* Routine and preventative maintenance of plant equipment.
* Fault investigation and solving.
* Assisting in commissioning and development of new production equipment.
* Minimising waste and environmental impact by efficient use of assets,
* Providing emergency maintenance to ensure continued production.
Your experience will include:-
* A HNC in a relevant discipline, equivalent qualification or other relevant demonstrable experience.
* Experience of working in a process plant environment.
* A knowledge of operating DCS systems and associated interfaces.
* Computer literate.
* Experience of working in a high hazard plant (e.g. COMAH or other such environment).
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business