Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Orion Electrotech
£22,000 - £25,000
As a Production Technician, you will be responsible for assembly, calibration and configuration of a range of products as well as carrying out quality inspections on both components and assemblies, which will involve working from formal work instructions .
The work is varied and challenging, and we will provide appropriate training and support continuous personal development.
- You'll be responsible for the in-house product build assembly and quality of our new and existing product range, completing to them to specification, in line with set key performance indicators (KPIs).
- You'll accurately and methodically troubleshoot during the build of products.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 year+ electronics experience working in a production environment is essential. With hands-on experience of assembly and soldering of SMD components including fine pitch devices and must be trained to IPC-A-610
- Must have good hand to eyesight coordination with a very strong background in microscope soldiering of small wires, such as micro coax cable 38AWG (will be assessed as part of the recruitment process
- Experience working within a quality managed system
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with practical skills, looking to join a forward-thinking company with a strong commitment to the development of its people and products.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
Rise Technical Recruitment