Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Point Professional Recruitment LTD
Salary Negotiable plus Benefits (bonus, Private Health Care, Life Assurance and Employer pension contribution,
25days + bank hols)
Established company just north of Cambridge are growing their design and projects team and have a new exciting opportunity for a skilled Project Engineer or Manager.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve.
The Project Engineer will have a strong technical know-how of project management to schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage in all aspects including design, engineering, manufacturing, procurement, build, testing and installation aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
• To develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client to understand and meet their expectations
• To provide realistic quotations and bids to ensure projects are viable
• To read and understand engineering drawings and customer specifications to produce P&IDs
• To have experience of using 3D CAD software (ideally Solidworks)
• To ensure designs are supported by working with other departments including procurement to produce BOMs for the entire project
• To support the team and OEM clients with specifications and to identify and solve any potential problems and evaluate project effectiveness
• To monitor and control projects to ensure they are delivered to budget and programme
• To develop key contact relationships with clients' engineering teams
• To follow strictly the reporting requirements and follow procedures already in place to ensure projects are running smoothly
Experience / Skills set for the Project Engineer
• At least 5 years Project Management experience
• Degree level
• A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Project
• Experience within at least one of the following market sectors:
Semi-conductor, Pipework installation, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical or Aeronautical
Working Monday to Friday with a half day finish on a Friday.
For more information, please contact Lisa Parsons
Melbreck Technical Recruitment Ltd
JTH Recruitment Ltd
Hartland Recruitment & Advertising Limited
Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
CDS Recruitment ltd
Rise Technical Recruitment