Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Primat Recruitment
As a service engineer you will be responsible to the service manager and frequently liaise with other engineers and sales/ office staff.
To ensure all maintenance, repair and installation work is undertaken in a professional and competent manor in accordance to company procedure and to the required standards.
1) To ensure that correct uniform is worn at all times with particular
attention to safety ware.
2) To ensure the vehicle is clean and roadworthy and compliant with
all current legislation, loading etc.
3) To be responsible for clear concise completion of job sheets,
detailing all work undertaken and containing full details of any future
work required and correctly signed off.
4) To be responsible for clear accurate communication with
customers, office and management.
5) To ensure all aspects of health & safety are maintained during the
completion of your duties.
6) To be responsible for identifying non-conformities in the quality
7) The above is not an expansive list of duties and you may be
requested to perform different tasks as necessitated by your
changing role within the organisation and the overall business
objectives of the organisation.
2 Years expereince of service engineering is required
PSR Contract Solutions
Rise Technical Recruitment