Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Omega Resource Group
They require a Production Engineer with a background in Programming/setting/operating.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, Using CAD/CAM Packages, selecting tooling and innovating new and creative ideas.
They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs with the following:
• Extensive experience of Programming CNC Machines
• Experience with other control systems will be considered.
• Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
• Team Leader experience will be an advantageous
• Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
• Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• Lots of overtime.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Rednal Recruitment LTD