Maintenance Technician - Electrical and Instrumentation
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by CK Group- Science, Clinical and Technical
Our client is a multi national pharmaceutical company who focus on rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology and immunology. This role is based Haverhill.
· Complete both Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance / Calibration activities to deliver planned & reactive maintenance on a range of assets from Specialist Manufacturing equipment through to vital plant utilities.
· Ensure adherence to GMP, safety, quality and validation protocols at all times.
· Uses predictive techniques to minimise maintenance costs and equipment downtime. Trouble shoots equipment and facilities failures and effects repairs.
· Depending on specialism may work on systems to include, but not limited to, Industrial Electrical equipment, modern Instrumentation and Controls, HVAC, Refrigeration, Air and other site critical installations such as safety suppression systems.
· Understands and interprets blueprints, P&ID layouts & wiring diagrams performing maintenance and repairs.
· Experience of providing both Electrical & Instrumentation maintenance support in a manufacturing environment.
· Hold a City & Guilds / NVQ certificate or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline, preferably Electrical or Instrumentation.
· Experience of working within a GMP environment.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44259 in all correspondence
Jazz Personnel Ltd