Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Millbank Holdings
We're working in partnership with a chemical company who are looking for a Warehouse Operative for a contract role at their site near Warrington.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We're working in partnership with a chemical company who are looking for a Warehouse Operator for a contract role at their site near Warrington.
Typical duties include:
* Unloading packaging vehicles.
* Load materials at high bay and unloading into a warehouse.
* Assisting in despatches.
* Transferring stock between bays.
* Booking in and out stock.
Shift is rotating continental - 2 days, 2 nights and 4 days off.
Whilst not essential experience of barcoding in a warehouse environment and shrink wrapper experience would be of benefit to your application.
* FLT Licence & Counter-balance.
* VNA would be of benefit to your application.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business