Trade Compliance Specialist
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Omega Resource Group
Trade compliance specialist required by leading Engineering company, based in Reading. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that licences and trade laws are correctly interpreted and adhered to across the business for both the import and export of goods.
- Advising staff on export trade regulations and ensuring compliance.
- Ensuring that export licences and distribution agreements are put in place and adhered to.
- Assisting with internal audits and investigations.
- Providing internal training on trade compliance.
- Ensuring that staff are made aware of changes in regulations or classifications.
- Management of classified information
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
-BS/BA degree or equivalent with direct experience in compliance in a regulated environment
-Good working knowledge of ITAR, EAR, OFAC and Customs regulations.
-Familiarity with import regulations would be advantageous.
-Excellent communication skills, the ability to coach and influence.
-Strong problem solving skills.
-Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
-Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Please contact Anna Hinton (phone number removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Pertemps Reading Commercial DDT
Progress Recruitment Solutions UK