Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Technical Futures Ltd
Holding a Mechanical Engineering Degree and with several years industrial experience, the successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have extensive 3D CAD design experience, ideally using SolidWorks ( other packages such as Inventor accepted), will have undertaken design for machined parts and will have the ability to generate manufacturing and assembly drawing to industry standards.
Key Skills & Experience Summary:
* 3D CAD using SolidWorks or similar package.
* Thermal analysis.
* Generation of manufacturing and assembly drawings.
* An understanding of electronic components, RF and fibre optics.
* Design for machined parts.
* Ability to draw 2D wiring diagrams and schematics using Altium/Visio.
* DFM / DFA.
A salary of up to C£37K will be offered with benefits to include a Pension scheme, subsidised lunches, free gym and various salary sacrifice options
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
luton bennett limited