Graduate Software Developer
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
A trainee software engineering role for a new graduate, based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is a rapidly expanding specialist recruitment agency and we are looking to strengthen our in-house technology team by recruiting another Graduate Software Developer to join us. We are a medium sized business with a vibrant culture based on the waterside Cams Hall Estate in Fareham, close to Portsmouth.
About the role
As an integral part of the company's small team of Software Developers you will be aiding with the development of a broad range of software solutions to support our recruitment processes. The technology deployed is based on the Microsoft platform and hence a knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS and T-SQL are the core languages that the role will involve.
The successful applicant will have a degree in software engineering or similar. You do not need to have much post-graduation experience as we will be training you in the development processes required. Ideally you will have had some business studies components in your IT or computing degree but this is not essential.
You will need to have a passion for software development, with some previous experience of software engineering through placements or academic projects. You should also:
* Be a fast learner with the ability to tackle varied development related queries
* Have the ability and enthusiasm to understand and learn new development tools and technology
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary of up to £25,000 pa
- Comprehensive training, as well as full support and mentoring.
- An exciting and fun team based environment with charity dress down days and early finishes on Fridays
- A culture that provides rewards for team and individual achievements
- Golf club membership, a staff pension scheme, company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-Karting, Christmas & Summer parties, an annual boat trip, a free fruit basket and private healthcare.
To apply for this position please send us your CV asap. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis