Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
£15.30 - £16.50 per hour
Night & Days available
Job role of Registered Nurse
To ensure residents are cared for to their satisfaction by leading, motivating and developing the team effectively. Utilising your nursing expertise, to ensure the safe and smooth running of the unit.
• To take full responsibility for maintaining professional standards of care and nursing for residents within the home.
• To support the Care Home Manager in the day to day operation of the service, deputing as directed in their absence.
• To manage lower grade nursing staff and nominated care staff.
• To ensure that care delivered is compliant with current CQC requirements.
The qualities and skills Registered Nurse:
* RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
* Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Excellent organisation & leadership skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Successful candidates of the registered Nurse role will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within