Manager of Identity and Access Control PAM
Posted on Sep 13, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Manager of Identity and Access Control, preferably with CyberArk PAM experience. Candidate will focus on the execution of the privilege management security strategy with an additional focus on organizational identity and access management, security in enterprise transformation projects and more. Candidate will provide advice on strategy, architecture, and solution design as well as focus on program planning and governance, project coordination and execution.
- Plan and execute the related workstreams for the information security strategy for privilege management with a risk management mindset and focus
- Collaborate with technical teams to ensure appropriate solution design and architecture, project planning, schedule, and delivery
- Manage global privilege management projects, collaborating with cross-functional teams and global subsidiaries, enterprise security, technology, portfolio management, legal, privacy, corporate functions, and suppliers/vendors.
- Develop governance, monitoring metrics, reporting and dashboards for teams and senior management to show measured progress and risk mitigation from services delivered
- Provide coaching, guidance, and consultancy on security projects to ensure an overall fit with architecture direction.
- Engage and coordinate with stakeholders and provide cyber security briefings, status updates to various audiences, including technical and executive leadership teams
- Supervise, manage, and lead technical and business cyber security staff and project team
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in related field preferred
- Strong understanding of privilege management including processes and technology solutions that address gaps and issues
- Experienced in project and program management for technology and/or security related projects
- Hands-on and management experience in leading and implementing security projects and process improvement and development, security governance along with experiences in identity and access management and enterprise-wide transformation projects
- Good knowledge/understanding of managing a Public Key Infrastructure and Certificate Lifecycle Management.
- Assist with SoX audits and handling of internal and external audit requests
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Master's or specialization in Information Security/Risk Management preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills required
- 4 years' experience leading a cross functional Information Security team.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in information security and risk management required. Solid understanding of IT processes and framework and experience working in IT.