Control Systems Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Millbank Holdings
Must have Honeywell experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Designing And Developing New Control Systems
* Developing New Business Proposals.
* Testing, Maintaining And Modifying Existing Systems
* Analysing Data And Presenting Findings In Written Reports
* Managing Operations
* Working Collaboratively With Design Engineers, Operation Engineers, Purchasers And Other Internal Staff
* Liaising With Clients, Suppliers, Contractors and Relevant Authorities (E.G. The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority)
* Project Management Within Cost And Time Constrained Environments
* Understanding And Ensuring Compliance With Relevant Health And Safety Regulations And Quality Standards
* Providing Advice And Consultancy Support
* Purchasing Equipment
* Writing Computer Software And Test Procedures
* HNC or BSc / BEng in Electrical / Instrument / Controls Engineering
* Chartered Engineer, or working towards (Not essential)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business