Process Engineer / Project Engineer
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Travail Employment Group
Up to £40,000 PA
8am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Sickness Pay, Pension, 32 days holiday, health insurance scheme, free car parking.
A fantastic, rare opportunity for a Process Engineer / Project Engineer has arisen for our Corby production client. We are excited to represent such a strong organisation and we think this is an opportunity not to be missed. While offering an attractive salary of up to £40,000, they are also offering a rewarding benefits package with sickness pay, 32 days holiday and a healthcare scheme.
The successful Process Engineer / Project Engineer with be expected to work very closely with the whole team within the plant and use them to your advantage. You will attend daily meetings with management and production to discuss all issues. From this you will analysis and investigate causes. This will be 50% of your day and It is important that you are comfortable with writing reports and be able to confidently and clearly communicate all changes and tasks moving forward, both verbally and in written form.
Another part of the role will be projects, with all aspects included of: contractors, investigations and finances. With this being the other 50% of the role having an engineering qualification and mind set is a key.
Key tasks of the role will be:
* Analyse processes, operations data, and trends to identify potential projects to support business goals.
* Collaborate with various plant disciplines to either support or lead projects.
* Generate and implement solutions for improvement.
* Maintain project documentation and schedules.
* Provide robust calculations and justifications for project funding.
* Present findings to the Plant management team.
* Coordinate multiple process engineering projects.
* Supporting the plant with energy and technical expertise.
* Train operators and maintenance technicians upon completion of projects as required.
It would be advantageous if the successful Mechanical Process Engineer had knowledge and experience of WebPath circuits and has experience working within textiles, print, paper or foundries.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy