Ductwork Maintenance- Watford
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary; Negotiable (depending on experience) + vehicle
One of the largest independent Air Hygiene Consultancies are on the lookout for experienced Ductwork Maintenance Engineers to work on one of their largest high-profile contracts in the London/Watford area.
* Ductwork maintenance including; Air Testing, Ductwork/Kitchen Canopy Cleaning & Fire Damper Testing
* Liaising with clients, writing reports & producing schematics
* Travelling nationally, staying away from home on larger projects and working as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will be trained to a TR19 standard and have previous experience working within a similar role.
* Full UK driving license
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Flexibility to work (sometimes) unsociable hours
* Strong verbal & written communication
* The role would require national travel & a clean criminal record as security clearance is vital to work on some sites.
The company are specialists within their field and do offer the successful candidate to cross-train in other fields; i.e.- Water Hygiene, Legionella Control & Mechanical Engineering.
They offer a generous basic salary along with company vehicle- that can be used for private mileage, overtime, progression & 5 weeks holiday!
To apply send your CV or call (phone number removed) and ask for EVA for more information.
Keywords - Water treatment, Engineer, Health and Safety, Cleaner, Water hygiene, Legionella, Risk Assessor, Legionella Risk Assessor, Pre Comms, Pre Commissioning, Maintenance Engineer, Water Hygiene Engineer, Water Hygiene Operative, Water Installation Engineer, Plumber, Water Engineer, Air Hygiene, Ductwork, TR19