Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
We are currently looking for a number of support workers in and around the Norwich area to support individuals' with a complex health care condition including challenging behaviour.
If you are self-motivated, willing to go out your way to provide a quality of care and wanting flexible hours then we would love to hear from you.
The shifts are 730 to 930 am Monday to Friday
1545 till 2130pm Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday 10am till 4pm.
In order to join the team, you will be required to follow our compliance standards, which we will guide you through step by step. Experience in Learning Disabilities and challenging behaviour is desirable but not essential. If you are that ideal person that we are looking for then you will be entitled to the following benefits:
* Full / Part / Bank hours available
* Excellent pay rates: £12-£12.50 (Holiday included)
* Weekly payroll service
* Refer a friend scheme, which can earn you £50, so if you have any amazing friends who want to work in care then ask them to get in touch
* Fast track application
* Free mandatory training
* 24/7 support from your regional care manager
* Support to enroll on NVQ's.
To join the team please submit your CV on this website
We look forward to hearing from you