Project Manager - Software
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
You can be based anywhere in the UK, Basingstoke is just a pointer, as they have three offices, one on the South Coast, one in Manchester and one in the Midlands. Salary to £45k + car allowance + annual bonus + private healthcare.
You will be focused on meeting client expectations and delivering high quality software implementation projects and will be an excellent team manager who can oversee projects confidently.
You will manage the ERP project schedules and timeline, allocate resources, create Statements of Work and other documentation, manage processes and tasks, plan for maximum, effective Consultant utilisation, and ensure that projects are completed on time with acceptable margins. You will grow the team of ERP Consultants, mentor and manage the team, and build long term relationships with your clients. Hopefully you will be an ERP champion.
You will probably have moved up the ladder from being a hands-on ERP Implementation Consultant, to becoming a client facing Project Manager, and will have experience of running small teams of Consultants, concurrent projects and budgeting and planning.
* ERP software, Accounting Software or similar background
* Proven Project Management experience
* Able to build and nurture great client relationships
* Able to use controls, techniques and tools to manage your projects
* Budgeting, planning, documentation, reporting
* A mentor and motivator
* Can manage change & risk and engage effectively with stakeholders
* Formal Project Management qualifications would be useful
This is a highly successful software company with a 30 year history and 3 offices. Their track record is impressive, they look after their people well and career prospects are excellent.
To find out more please get in touch with Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing