Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a technical footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with. You'll be consolidating and using your existing coding experience in order to track and build web development.
What you'll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment - one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the "Top companies to work for" lists. If you're looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don't miss this unrivalled opportunity - apply today!
- Competitive salary of £32,250
- The opportunity to work with all of the latest technology (e.g. Oracle, Cisco, SQL Server)
- Regular company-wide team building events
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Annual Christmas party hosted at a variety of four and five star country hotels
- Social events/nights out
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need:
- Educated to a 2.1 degree level standard in a STEM discipline (e.g. Science, Engineering, Technology and Maths). Coding experience essential
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated