Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
You will provide input into the content within a new system and support instructional guidance that will appear on the organisation''s website.
· Work closely with Product Owners and User Researchers for the new system to understand the needs of the end users
· Offer recommendations on the best content design tools and methods to use
· Manage relationships with various stakeholders
· Develop the content for the external facing portal
· Lead on the design and delivery of a content strategy which includes a longer term strategy for review of the content on the organisation's website
· Writing for the web and creating accessible user-centred content
· Experience of using data and user feedback to define content
· Stakeholder relationship management with excellent communication skills
· A working background in content publishing systems and designing inspiring content
Must have a Basic Disclosure or be willing to apply for one.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please apply by clicking the link below!
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND