VP of Sales
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Endava
The employer is a software company.
- We are looking for a senior salesperson to join our team who is able to quickly understand and leverage our experience and has the same hunger for growth we have. We feel to do this; the right candidate must acquire and care for their customers professionally and with passion. With their distinct sales know-how, understanding of the market requirements and customer requirements will be able to prove potential customers of our world-class capability and build long-term collaborative relationships.
- Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects in the sector
- Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion
- Relationship management, maintenance and use of your network
- Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
- Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
- Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders
- Participation and moderation of external events
- Several years of professional experience as Sales / Business Development Manager
- Experience in sales of offshore or nearshore / IT Services
- Good knowledge in one of the following business sectors. Telco, media, technology, healthcare, logistics and retail sector and related businesses
- Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
- Stand-alone and structured work
- Strong communication power
- Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
- Several years' experience in technical sales with a thorough understanding of IT principles and practices.
- Understands and demonstrates a systematic approach to problem solving.
- Communicates fluently and effectively in business writing and present information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to plan, schedule, and monitor own work within deadlines.
- Maintains awareness of developing technologies and takes some responsibility for personal development.
- Possess technical and commercial background, persistence, and persuasiveness needed to succeed in a sales role.