Project Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidate must have a track record in managing some significantly high value & complicated packages from inception through to completion, capable of working under their own initiative & as part of a team in a fast track & sometimes pressurised but highly rewarding environment.
The position could be temp. to perm. but in reality with the volume of work they have planned in Liverpool over the next 3 to 5> years, the likely hood is this will become a permanent position for the right candidate or indeed a candidate who is looking for a permanent position as opposed short term, they can offer PAYE or Freelance employment whichever is the preference.
Successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
1 A) Professional Experience
2 B) Personal Core Competencies
* Have evident track of record as a quantity surveyor (Minimum 4 years of experience);
* Outstanding experience in the construction industry
* Have extensive knowledge working within Building and Construction field, particularly main contractor
* Have strong background in business legal contracts of different types and implementing amendments adjustable to suit different contracts scenarios;
* Exceptional and direct communication skills;
* Proven problem solving and analytical thinking skills;
* Outstanding negotiation skills;
* Very strong eye of details;
* Flexible personality.
Excellent salary / package on offer to the successful candidate.
Should this be of interest please don't hesitate to contact mark harris in confidence