Senior Cloud Engineer
Posted on Sep 7, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
*All Employees must be Covid-19 Vaccinated.*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Senior Cloud Engineer. This is a Hybrid positon, 3 days remote and 2 days onsite in McLean, VA. They are looking for an AWS engineer, who has experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, EK5, etc. They also need someone with Python Scripting experience for automation. Also needed is experience with data technologies like Big Data, Data Analytics, data warehousing, etc.
- Develop & sustain innovative, resilient and developer focused AWS eco-system( platform and tooling)
- Partner with architecture and application teams to design and solution platform features to host cloud native applications
- Evaluate and on-board new products/tools/services to enhance cloud native platform capabilities
- Fully use AWS with services such as Cloud Formation Templates, S3, EC2, EKS and many more
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 5 year of Python and Shell Scripting
- 6-8 + years of proven ability in Enterprise Architecture and/or Platform Architecture for a financial services organization
- 5 + years of AWS Cloud experience working with AWS services EC2, S3, EKS, RDS, Mongo, EMR, Lambda, Snowflake, SNS, SQS
- 3+ years of large-scale digital transformation & AWS Cloud migration hands on experience with multiple technology areas like API, Microservices, Event Streaming, Logging & Monitoring, Databases (SQL, NOSQL), Containers, Serverless Frameworks, AI & ML etc.), API Platform (Apigee), Kafka, AMQ
- 10 + years of hands-on experience in solution, data, architecture applied to multiple large-scale enterprise systems.
- 5 + years of extensive knowledge and experience in the Data technologies for Data Analytics, Data Warehouse, Data Mart, BI, Big Data (Hadoop, HBase, Hive), N, JDBC, SQL, Java, Python, R)