Senior Architectural Technician/ Team Leader
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Reporting to an Associate, the candidate will be responsible for the effective management of the client as well as the internal account team.
This is a technically focused role suitable for a highly motivated and professional individual; who will be a well-organised, confident communicator with the interpersonal skills to liaise with clients and to lead a team.
We are looking for a flexible approach, construction knowledge and in the region of 5 years experience, ideally within retail and or F&B sectors.
This role requires someone experienced on Revit and who is an eye for detail. As a Technician you will be working with designers to prepare detailed technical drawings and 3D models. Your experience will include working on Retail Design. A good understanding of UK Building regulations and fire codes is also required.
The following list of responsibilities are specific to the client's project needs:
* Able to develop detailed technical drawings
* Prepare Revit models
* Manage your own projects and tasks to the highest standard
* Work within a team of Senior Designers and support
* Liaise with M&E and other contractors
* Visit site as required
* Prepare work on Revit and AutoCAD
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
* UK experience working in Retail/Commercial studios
* Very strong Technical drawing/modelling experience
* Experience working within a team
* Excellent knowledge of Revit
* Experience working on projects across all stages
* Proven experience in the Retail Design industry
* Extensive portfolio of project experience
Could this be of interest to you? If so please send your CV/Portfolio work samples