Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Crem Recruitment
Salary dependant on experience
21:00pm - 07:00am (Mon - Thurs)
Skills and Experience:
* Good mechanical and electrical skills (17th Edition a huge bonus)
* You will need Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge
* along with PLC
* instrumentation and control experience.
* Knowledge of various mechanical drive arrangements
* Including simplex, duplex, chain, belt, gearboxes and transmission equipment is required.
* You must hold a valid UK driving license
* Have experience in a heavy industrial environment.
* A forklift and MEWP license would be desirable but not essential.
You must have experience working in a fast moving operational environment, working under pressure and your own initiative whilst also being an integral part of an effective team.
If this vacancy is to interest to you please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Crem Recruitment are working as an employment agency