Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Conrad Consulting Ltd
This small independent practice enjoys an enviable reputation, along with a growing project workload. Known for delivering high quality projects across a range of sectors this is an excellent opportunity for a capable and motivated Structural Engineer to join their vibrant design office located in historic Canterbury.
Due to a series of major contract wins, this unique opportunity has been created for an ambitious structural engineer with at least three years' experience to play a significant role in delivering projects as well as driving the team forward as the practice continues to grow.
What you can expect to receive as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £38,000 per annum
* Support towards chartership
* Genuine career progression
* Opportunities to gain knowledge of Civils
* Benefits including pension contribution
* Idyllic office location
* Varied workload including residential, education, retail and healthcare up to £20m in value
You will be given every opportunity to develop as well as being encouraged to work towards chartership, if this is one of your ambitions. The Engineers are all technically sound, with a "hands-on" approach to design. If you are looking to develop your skills in highways or drainage, this is the place to do it.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* Competent in Structural design in all traditional materials such as steel, concrete, timber and masonry
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Minimum three years' experience within a UK consultancy
This is a genuine opportunity to demonstrate your drive and ambition in an office environment that will be highly conducive to your development as a Structural Engineer.
Take the next step and speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting on (phone number removed) today for more information on joining one of the region's most well-established and recognisable names