Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Conrad Consulting Ltd
My client is a dynamic practice with a diverse team of Civil & Structural engineers who, as a result of a series of key contract wins, have created a fantastic new opportunity for a skilled Civil Engineer to join the design team at their Hove head office.
You will be exposed to a highly diverse project portfolio in an environment that is highly conducive to not only your professional development, but also affords you an excellent work-life balance with a competitive salary, holiday allowance and benefits package.
As a Civil Engineer with residential and commercial Infrastructure experience, you will be keen to build on your career success to date, as well as having the ambition to build a strong industry reputation as part of a dynamic design team.
Experience in highways, external works and drainage is also essential, together with good knowledge of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and Microdrainage (WinDes).
On offer for you as the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £45,000 per annum
* 32 days holiday in addition to bank holidays
* Inclusive, friendly team culture and office environment
* Childcare Vouchers & cycle to work Scheme
* Established training ethos, and opportunities for career progression
* Truly diverse and interesting work load with projects in excess of £50m
Requirements of the Civil Infrastructure Engineer:
* Relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of three years' UK experience in residential and commercial infrastructure design
* Experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and ideally MicroDrainage (WinDES)
* Good working experience of S278, S38, S104 and S106 agreements.
* Full UK Driving licence ideally
Speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on (phone number removed) for more information on this fantastic and unique opportunity to join an award-winning consultancy and progress your career as a Civil Engineer