Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by First People Solutions
First People Solutions are seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join one of their reputable clients in their Inverness office on a permanent basis.
Our client are a leading multidisciplinary practice who specialise in the provision of innovative and sustainable civil/structural consultancy services. Due to their continued success across the country they have gained significant recognition for their expertise in the Commercial, industrial, residential and hotel sectors.
Due to the continuous growth and expansion of the firm, this role ideally requires a commercially minded engineer who has the skills and experience to deliver the full engineering process; from developing solutions and offering consultancy services from inception to completion.
* Planning and Co-ordinating the technical input into multiple projects across a range of sectors
* Producing design solutions to a high level of quality ensuring that all designs work meets with the client requirements and all relevant technical and quality standards
* Preparing analysis and design of all technical aspects from inception to completion
* Ensuring that project deliverables are on target and meet budget requirements
* Assisting with the management and co-ordination of workload and resource requirements for all projects
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and experience;
* Degree qualified within Civil/Structural Engineering with 3 years' experience post qualification
* Experience of all stages of the design and construction process
* Experience of site visits, checking site conditions/resolving problems with contractors
* Experience of working to tight time-scales and managing multiple projects
* Experience of project management and successful delivery from feasibility to completion
This is a great opportunity to join a growing successful firm who offers the chance to work on a number of exciting projects alongside the opportunity to continuously progress within your career.
If you are interested in this position please apply online by attaching an up to date CV or please call Aimee Watt on (phone number removed) if you would like to hear more about the position
Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering