International Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineers
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Ambrose Recruitment
The business supports the majority of the worlds leading food manufacturers, the service team is very well set up and there is an internal technical support team. Joining a large and established team of service engineers this is a great role for an experienced Service Engineer with experience of working overseas / internationally.
We have worked with the company for 10 years and they are an excellent business to work for, there is excellent and ongoing training and the products are widely regarded as world class.
A very secure business the company have excellent staff retention and ongoing investment in product development.
The business have global manufacturing facilities and have been established for over 100 years leading the way in product innovation for packaging related machinery to the food industry.
As an International Service Engineer it is anticipated that 70% of your time will be servicing equipment and or involved in installations.
As an International Service Engineer working on automated machinery for the food industry you will be responsible for:
- To install and commission production lines.
- To site manage all such production lines.
- To effectively carry out breakdown and planned preventative maintenance site visits.
- To ensure the customer is always kept informed of the current situation.
- To resolve all outstanding issues through communication and dedication.
- To take control of trials and demonstrations.
This is a home based role, when you are not overseas you will be working on UK projects.
We are looking for a Service Engineer or with the following experience:
- Electrically biased
- ONC / HNC / HND
- Experience working with automated machinery for the food industry would be an advantage
- Full valid UK driving license
- Commissioning experience a bonus
PDA Search & Selection
Technique Selection Ltd
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited
On Target Recruitment