Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Girling Jones Ltd
Are you proficient in REVIT?
Is your company giving you insufficient work or continually using AutoCAD?
Girling Jones is working with a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Dorset with clients in both the public and private sectors. They're looking for an experienced Structural REVIT Technician to join the team. You will be involved in preparing detailed drawings for the construction of buildings and structures in a wide variety of sectors for both public bodies and private companies.
Working knowledge of REVIT is required to join this forward thinking consultancy. You will be working on an increasingly high profile and complex buildings structures and projects.
The key duties will include the production and co-ordination of technical drawings providing feedback to more senior staff regarding progress against project plans. You will also be expected to attend project and design meetings as required. Along with meetings you should expect to attend project sites as required.
The ideal candidate will;
* Proficient in the use of REVIT.
* Motivated to progress career further
* Autonomous working ability
* Minimum 3 years' experience within a buildings structures consultancy
* CAD experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
* Previous experience in building structures to include RC frames, steel frames and R/C detailing.
* Attractive remuneration package
* Have variety in your workload
* Work within a non-corporate, friendly but driven office environment
* Plus excellent career opportunities
If this sounds like the right role for you, please click "Apply Now".
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy