Account Manager/Product Support Engineer
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
The role would suit candidates who have working in an Applications Engineer, Product Engineer, Sales Support or Account Management role within a technical or manufacturing environment.
My global manufacturing client have won awards for innovation, so this is a fascinating and ever evolving environment to work in.
This position will involve working on a day to day basis with clients in order to provide superb customer service and ensure the client receives the product specified.
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Qualifying and testing the product, ensuring the client receives instructions on the assembly process
2. Working with client to achieve the desired product modifications-this includes testing, basic CAD design and data analysis
3. Travelling to clients sites to show/demonstrate the product to the customer and implement into the facility. The travel will be UK and Europe, 6-10 per year for 1-2 days at a time.
To apply for this position you should have:
1. Mechanical Engineering background, either HND/HNC/City and Guilds/Apprentice or equivalent working experience.
2. Experience of working in a client facing product support role, with excellent communication skills.
3. Experience of writing technical documentation and basic knowledge of CAD.
4. UK driving licence.
To apply for this superb opportunity please email your CV to Nick Smith