Control Systems Engineer
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Vantage Consulting
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
As a result of continued growth, a requirement for a Control Systems Engineer to join an established organisation in the South West of the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
* Programming PLC systems using Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC systems.
* Electrical and Controls design using AutoCAD Electrical.
* Creating bespoke solutions for the optimisation of the process plant.
* Software design for PLC and HMI systems.
* Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers on internal projects.
You will ideally be:
* Qualified to HNC / Degree level in Electrical, Controls, Mechatronics or a similar engineering discipline.
* An experienced PLC programmer, ideally capable of programming from scratch on Siemens and / or Allen Bradley systems.
* Electrical design experience, ideally using AutoCAD.
* Experienced in ATEX environments.
The role is based near to Bristol, and you will ideally be happy to work in a dynamic team to deliver projects within a hazardous environments.
For more information or to be considered for the position, please contact Jake Croxton at Vantage Consulting on (phone number removed) or email