Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Regional Recruitment Services
MIG / Fabrication
Up to £12.00 / hr
Immediate start available
Shift - days
Full time / permanent work
Our client is an established sheet metal manufacturing firm in Leicester. They are currently undergoing a period of sustained growth and require a skilled Welder with sheet metal fabrication experience to join their established team.
• MIG welding on sheet metal and medium gauge steel.
• Working to engineering drawings
• Finishing, fettling and grinding own work
• Welding both to production jigs.
Minimum Requirements for this role
• Must be able to work from engineering drawings.
• Able to MIG weld & fabricate own work
• Be able to work from own initiative
• Inspect own work
Immediate weld test available so please contact Recruitment Services on (phone number removed), or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Lucy