Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Alpha Warranty Service Inc
Do you multitask efficiently and possess the technical qualifications for success? Do you want to be part of an award-winning, veteran owned company in a growing industry? Alpha Warranty Services is filling a vital role on our Development team, and you may be the person we are looking for! The position of Developer will work directly with company executives to build, improve and enhance existing software applications. You will be expected to consistently provide excellent results based on instructions given, as well as represent the company's needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. This position requires an individual who is very accurate, detail oriented, flexible, with excellent communication skills.
Alpha Warranty Services is an award-winning, nationally recognized Vehicle Service Contract provider. Weve been recognized consecutively as one of Utahs fastest growing work places by the Utah Fast 50 and MWCN Utah 100, a multi-year winner of the Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplace Award and a two-time recipient of the When Work Works award. In 2018, we were honored with Stevie Awards for a Veteran Owned Business and Executive of the Year. If you want to be part of a winning team that recognizes the value of each position, come work for the company that proves it walks the talk.
At Alpha Warranty, you will have the opportunity to work closely and connect with members of our awesome team and rock your job responsibilities, which include:
- Build, improve and enhance existing software application
- Coordinate with numerous people daily
- Problem solving and asking insightful questions
- Highly effective multi-tasking
- Demonstrate comfort and confidence in new situations
- Adhere to a schedule/deadline and work independently
- Adjust easily in fast-paced/dynamic situations in a changing work environment
What Alpha Warranty will love about you:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft SQL Server, Database Relationships
- 5+ years of experience in .NET development (C#, WCF, Web Services, ASP.NET)
- Ability to write CRUD statements along with Stored Procedures
- Experience with report building tools Microsoft SSRS, Tableau and Power BI
- Should be very familiar with ASP.NET MVC based web development
- Experience working with Web Services (Calls/ Writing)
- Familiarity working ORM Entity Framework, Linq, etc.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills applicable to multiple products
- Experience working with Object Oriented Development - Design Patterns and Classes, etc.
- Experience working with CRM highly preferred, but not required
- Compensation is DOE
What youll love about Alpha Warranty:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance options with generous company contributions
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life and Disability insurance (100% company paid + options for more!)
- 401k match program with immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free Roadside Assistance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Employee incentive and recognition program
- Quarterly Health and Wellness Challenges
- Bagel Mondays, Doughnut Wednesdays, and Free lunch Fridays!
About Alpha Warranty Services, a flagship company of Cadence Innovations Group
A veteran owned business since 2002, Alpha Warranty Services is an award-winning, nationally recognized Vehicle Service Contract provider. Weve been recognized consecutively as one of Utahs fastest growing work places by the Utah Fast 50 and MWCN Utah 100, a multi-year winner of the Salt Lake Tribune Top Workplace Award and a two-time recipient of the When Work Works award. In 2018, we were honored with Stevie Awards for a Veteran Owned Business and Executive of the Year. If you want to be part of a winning team that recognizes the value of each position, come work for the company that proves it walks the talk.
Learn more about Alpha Warranty and the companies of Cadence Innovations Group at , , and
U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INFORMATION
Alpha Warranty Services is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. For accommodation information or if you need special accommodations to complete the application process, contact the Dept. of Human Resource Management at .