Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
* Production of site start budgets, prior to commencement of Superstructure House build.
* Procure all subcontract trades involving other key members of the team ensuring best value is obtained and all subcontractor prequalification criteria have been satisfied.
* Manage the payment process for subcontractors and help the other members of the payments team to ensure payments are made in accordance with the agreed payment terms.
* Evaluate and if appropriate, approve payments of Dayworks and applications for both labour only subcontractors.
* In accordance with the prescribed timetable, review and agree monthly site valuations, including cost to complete assessments using the approved system.
* Attendance at management team/department meetings at various locations which may be outside of the usual workplace.
* In conjunction with the Build Manager, host regular meetings with subcontractors to review performance.
* Management of agreed performance indicators including regular updates to the Group Commercial Director/Regional Director.
The Ideal Candidate
* Previous experience similar house building role is essential
* A good understanding of all aspects of surveying and contractual procedures
* Strong personal organisational skills.
* Ability to work in isolation but also as part of a team within a growing business.
* Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Excel.
* Competitive salary
* North East (no working away from home)
* 36 Hours per week
* Great Holiday package
* Progression Opportunities