Specifications Sales Manager
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
We are recruiting on their behalf for a driven, enthusiastic, customer focused and technically astute Specification Manager to drive specification business. It is predominantly a new business position; focusing on generating repeat business through quality delivery.
This is a full-time permanent position at mid-level within the organisation.
The role of the Specification Sales Manager - will involve:
* Developing long term relationships with Architectural practices.
* Presenting designs to Architects.
* Generating specifications with Architects.
* Working alongside internal support, technical and sales colleagues.
* Creating sales opportunities through architects and market research
* Occasional liaison with Surveyors, Main Contractors, Clients etc.
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong technical understanding of buildings, regulations.
* A technical understanding of glazing and cladding systems would be advantageous.
* Experienced in dealing with complex and bespoke projects.
* A track record in field sales, preferably in the construction sector.
* Must have sold through to specification to architects
* Clean, full driving license essential
Salary is c£40k + car + bonus.
Applications are open until 05/12/2018, interviews will be held week commencing 10/12/2018.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you