Electrical Contracts Manager - Public Sector
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
They are very well-established within the industry and have an excellent array of long-term contracts mainly with Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
The ideal candidate will come from an electrical background, having worked their way up from the tools they will be confident running multiple projects within the public/domestic sectors. In addition if you are confident at running the commercial side of the project and managing this through to handover this would be a big plus. Also if you have experience tendering from Schedule of Rates that would also be an advantage but not essential.
There will be some travel involved with the role around the South East (Not Central London).
Roles and Responsibilities
* Managing multiple electrical projects/maintenance contracts
* Tendering projects using SOR
* Managing commercial elements of projects
* Dealing with clients/attending meetings
* Reporting to internal Directors
* Electrical technical background
* Proven project/contracts management experience
* Experience of working on public sector projects
* Excellent commercial acumen
* Self-motivated man-manager