Pension Systems Consultant
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
A Systems Consultant working within the Lead Systems Consulting (LSC) team. The LSC team are responsible for the installation of new clients to the WIllis Towers Watson Pension Administration system from other pension administration systems, and then the ongoing maintenance of the scheme system data to support the administration model. The team are skilled in data analysis, due diligence and data mapping to the Willis Towers Watson Pension Administration system.
***Experience of working with Pension Administration Systems is essential for this opportunity***
This role can be based in Leeds or Welwyn Garden City.
The LSC team work with the Client and Administration Managers to deliver system solutions including the following:
* Scheme configuration to support benefit basis, extracts, workflow and member self service via the web.
* Interface configuration for incoming and outgoing files from Client HR and payroll systems
* Changes to investment options, including fund and platform changes, bulk switch and lifestyle profiles
* Changes to scheme design due to client led change programmes, including salary sacrifice, acquisitions, redundancy programmes
* Changes to scheme design due to legislative changes
* Bespoke reports
The essential skills for this requirement are;
* Experience of working with pension administration systems.
* Hands on experience of data analysis / implementation, ideally within pensions administration.
* Able to learn quickly and assimilate standard DC functionality of Willis Towers Watsons Pensions administration systems.
* Good working knowledge of SQL.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at (url removed).
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer