Senior Software Engineer – Zigbee
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £45,000 + £55,000 + Bonus + Flexible Benefits Package
Do you want to be part of an established global organisation which is poised for change; a company which has embraced the vision to delight their customers, whilst out-performing their competitors, and to engage their employees; a business which is passionate about its history, has innovation within its DNA, produces advanced technology solutions and is focussed on being a world class player and Employer of Choice? If the answer is 'yes', then we want you to look no further and apply for this exciting new role.
As business partners, Kendall Poole Consulting, are proud to represent an international, innovative, engineering solutions group in their search for a Senior Software Engineer, with expertise in - Zigbee. This global organisation has a creative approach to developing cutting edge solutions which has helped move the industry forward providing positive outcomes ultimately for consumers and society.
Reporting to the Software Design Manager, this role is responsible for the development of high quality embedded software.
* Leadership, pPlanning and coordination of a firmware project or its key elements
* Concept, architecture and technical specification of firmware for new products, or complex new functions within products
* Implementation, unit automatic testing, debugging and documentation of embedded software
* Software error defect correction during system regression tests, support of test team
* Technical support of marketing, application technology, electronic design, customers, production
* Support and maintenance of development infrastructure
* HND or Degree qualified in a relevant discipline such as IT, Software, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
* Significant Eexperience of the Zigbee low power radio protocol
* Significant experience in an embedded software engineering DFM Design for Manufacture environment with the ability to lead a project to completion
* In-depth knowledge and experience of the C programming language
* Experience of EmulaterEmulators/Compilers/Linkers/Debuggers
* OO Analysis and Design
* Experience of using electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analysers and protocol analysers working on complex firmware projects, leading
* Leading small teams of and mentoring junior software juniorsengineers
* Experience of an agile software development methodology
* Some knowledge of C++
* Experience of the use of statistical tools for the demonstration of product and design robustness and capability
* Knowledge of working and testing against global product standards
* A team player with exceptional good communication skills, you will be a positive individual, an influencer who can delegate effectively, be innovative and enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail
Should you want to join this organisation at an exciting time, be part of a new era where technology is the real focus and where employees are supported in a team based culture, then apply by sending your CV to Helen Regan, Account Manager, Kendall Poole Consulting Ltd quoting reference HR-SSEZ-2391 or contact on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 2-3 weeks.
The introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from 25th May 2018 represents the biggest shake-up to Data Protection law in twenty years. Your privacy is important to us at Kendall Poole, and we are committed to protecting your Personal Data.
Please refer to our Privacy Notice on the Kendall Poole Consulting website for further details. Or if you have any queries on how we use your Personal Data, please do not hesitate to get in contact and we will be happy to help