key stage one teacher
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Randstad Education
Are you keen to work in a school who dedicates time and effort into staff development?
Are you looking to work in a school who encourage and push each learner to achieve the very best they can?
Would you like the opportunity to expand your teaching experience in a diverse and successful school?
We have an exciting long term opportunity teaching a key stage 1 class at a Primary School in Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire starting in February 2019. This opportunity to join a busy and friendly school who pride themselves on providing a learning environment where children grow and develop in safe and supportive surroundings. The school are very ambitious, and are dedicated to motivate and turn each pupil into creative thinkers and lifelong learners. They have created an exciting and innovative curriculum which gives all pupils the opportunity to be successful. Randstad have been supporting the school for over 9 years.
Mrs W, a key stage two teacher we recently placed at the school described the school as 'The most supportive, friendly and welcoming primary school she has worked at in her 8 years of teaching'.
* Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
* Weekly pay with an efficient PAYE payroll system
* Free on site parking
* A supportive, teaching focused senior leadership team
* Ongoing support and encouragement throughout the year
* Personalised CPD opportunities based upon your individual needs
* Dedicated and generous PPA allowance with the year group partner
* Create a secure, caring and stimulating environment where the children see learning as purposeful, challenging and enjoyable
* Provide an independent approach to learning based on first hand experiences which open up natural curiosity
* Dedicate yourself and take every opportunity to expand every child's learning experience
* Promote and support the children as independent learners
* Encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility and respect for their school, the wider community and the environment
* Have clear routines for the daily management of resources, work areas and children's belongings
* Hold qualified teacher status (QTS)
* Have experience in a similar role
* Be resilient and have a determined approach
* Be able to engage with a wide range of pupils
* Have fantastic communication skills, and not be afraid to voice new ideas
Can you let this exciting opportunity to progress your career in a supportive and forward thinking school pass you by? If you're passionate about delivering a high-quality teaching, and have exceptional drive and ambition to get the best out of each student, please apply now and Mark, our primary consultant, will be in touch shortly.
Please note, only qualified teachers and NQT's will be contacted. Details of other education vacancies in Waltham Cross or across Hertfordshire can be found on our Randstad website
Cityscape Recruitment Ltd