Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Randstad Education
If you're a teacher, looking to do some day to day or long term supply cover, we'd love to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for a number of schools around Bristol and South Gloucestershire and am looking for this special someone who is able to get the best out of the students and make their skills shine.
Supply offers a happy medium for teachers that love teaching but hate all the preparation, planning and marking- you are able to go in and do what you're best at and then leave on time. Every day you will feel accomplished and changed someone's life for the best.
Responsibilities and requirements
● Passionate and encouraging teacher with eager to grow within a great team
● Relevant qualifications and experience - ideally similar previous experience
● Focused on helping and teaching students with academic and social development
● Teaching every subject comfortably to a different range of teaching levels
● Committed on delivering lessons confidently
● Flexible and regular work
● Open opportunities for all the Education teams within Bristol/or other branches
● MySirenum app - where you can update your availability or accept jobs, even last minute
● Different subjects and classes throughout the day
● Develop your class management skills
● No marking and no evaluating, on the day to day basis
● Short, long term and permanent positions available
● Competitive pay rates
● friend referral of £300
● Regular and stable work
● Our lovely and dedicated team of Secondary Consultants are here to support you throughout
I have lots of other opportunities here at Randstad, so even if this role doesn't appeal to you, make sure you contact us to discuss this with our talented recruitment team