Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Amnis Education
* Excellent leadership team who are committed to the school.
* Team ethos evident across the school.
* Forward thinking and open to trying new initiatives.
* Well integrated into the community.
* Focus on CPD.
Business Teaching Department
* Very friendly, welcoming department team.
* Large team who are accustomed to sharing resources.
* Support available.
* Years 7-11
* A range of abilities, including SEN.
* Some challenging behaviour.
* Generally, pupils want to work well and progress.
Role of the Business Teacher
* Starting January and continuing until July.
* Permanent role available from September.
* Teaching Business across KS3 and KS4.
* The Business Teacher will be fully supported but not micromanaged; you will have the freedom to teach in your own style.
Ideal Business Teacher
* Good subject knowledge.
* Enthusiasm for the role.
* Commitment to CPD.
* Previous experience of working as a Business Teacher in a UK secondary school is essential.
To Apply for the Role of Business Teacher
For further details on this Business Teacher role please call the Amnis office and speak to Kellie or send your CV via the Apply Now button below.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure on the commencement of a work assignment
Pk Education Limited
Vision for Education - Manchester