Senior Nursery Nurse
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by a and c recruitment
Our client's nursery has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Nursery Nurse, Level 3 or higher in childcare for their nursery based in York.
Our clients Nursery is dedicated to creating a warm, safe and secure environment where children feel at ease to learn through their own play and interests. Children are encouraged and supported to meet all areas of development through using the expertise of their highly qualified staff to support each child's learning on an individual basis.
* Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
* Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and safeguarding procedures, observations, planning and assessments
* Experience of working within a nursery setting for at least 2 years
* Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Able to promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff, and visitors.
* A clear understanding of Ofsted's requirements and current legislation.
Full time position, 40 hours per week
Pay is between £7.00 and £9.00 per hour but is dependent on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at interview stage.
* Shining Moments bonus scheme where you can earn up to £200 extra a term
* Pay rise reviews
* Great team working environment
* Other benefits include a mobile phone contract
* Uniform and meals provided *
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment ON (phone number removed) and quote AC1892 and ask for Lucy
Capita Managed Services