Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by London Teaching Pool
I have a secondary school looking for a teacher with desire to demonstrate real impact, deliver engaging lessons and in making sure that every pupil in education is exposed to outstanding teaching and learning.
Are you an enthusiastic Teacher of Science looking for work?
We are looking for a qualified Teacher to teach General Science to Key Stage 3/4 level at a school in North London.
We are looking for a suitably qualified teacher, NQTs may also apply. This is a long term position.
The school require:
- An enthusiastic and passionate teacher of Science at KS3 and Biology at KS4, with the ability and willingness to teach some Chemistry
- A commitment to high quality planning and creative teaching and learning
- An understanding of the importance of ongoing assessment and feedback to facilitate continuous progress
They school offer:
- An outstanding opportunity to be part of a new phase in the development of our Science Department
- A friendly vibrant, orderly and caring school
- A strong commitment to CPD and a very supportive induction programme
- An enterprising and 'can do' ethos where initiative and innovation are warmly embraced
- A school of opportunity where staff are supported and developed
This secondary school is a comprehensive school with a mixed boys and girls sixth form. They are consistently heavily over-subscribed, with over 1,000 students on roll including a Sixth Form of over 300 students. They have a long and proud history when the school was opened as a grammar school.
Do not forget TLTP's Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £130 (subject to statutory deductions).
TLTP Group is an Equal Opportunities employer. Subject to observance of all UK and EU current legislation we shall not discriminate to exclude individuals on the grounds of age, race, colour, gender (birth or reassigned), sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, marital status, ethnic or national origin, health, pregnancy, childcare responsibilities or criminal records. Candidates from such groups are actively encouraged to apply