Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by a and c recruitment
This is a permanent position in a nursery setting
Hours: 37 hours per week on a 4 week rota basis (Between 7:15am - 6:00pm Monday - Friday)
The nursery is open 51 weeks of the year, closing between Christmas and New Year
Salary: £7.85 per hour
The successful candidate will:
* Have a passion for working with children
* Be able to work well in a team
* Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
* Excellent communication both written and verbal
* Experience working in a nursery setting
* Minimum Level 2 Childcare qualification (If Level 2 you must be willing to work towards NVQ Level 3)
Our clients are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager, Senior Nursery Nurse and a Nursery Nurse to join their fantastic nursery based in Portsmouth.
If you are enthusiastic, energetic, caring and have a passion for childcare we want to hear from you!
The nursery provides a range of fun and stimulating activities for the children to join in with, aiming to help individuals achieve their personal best through learning in a fun and safe environment in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework as well as working in partnership with parents and carers.
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on (phone number removed), quoting Reference AC1871 and ask for Chloe