Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by a and c recruitment
Our clients' nursery is looking to recruit a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their fantastic nursery located in Thames Ditton, Surrey.
The nursery aims to create a home-from-home, caring atmosphere with fun and friendly carers, where the children come first. Their philosophy is to work with parents to develop "Happy, Healthy Children."
* Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
* Level 3 NVQ Childcare (would consider a Level 2 for the right person)
* Previous experience within a nursery setting
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Able to promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff, and visitors.
* To provide leadership in the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage to other practitioners within the setting.
* A clear understanding of Ofsted's requirements and current legislation.
Full time, permanent position, working 4 long days with 1 day off a week
Free gym membership is included at an independent health club with amazing facilities
The salary is between £16,000 and £18,000 and is dependent on experience and qualifications, to be discussed at interview stage
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on (phone number removed) and quote AC1912 and ask for Lucy
EPP ENTERPRISE LIMITED
All About Children
Entire Recruitment Solutions Ltd